Program Coordinator’s job is to liaison with stakeholders, supervise project staff, proposal writing, donor reporting and monitoring and evaluation.
· Manage and oversee all programmatic activities in coordination with the project staff.
· Create and maintain systems ensuring effective and transparent use of financial resources for timely and informative reporting in line with donor and organizational policies and procedures.
· Explore new opportunities and expand the organization network in a very positive manner.
· Coordinate and manage overall program budget within approved spending levels and ensure compliance with donors’ rules and regulations.
· Promote learning and knowledge management through documentation and knowledge sharing around best practices and lessons learned.
· Develop a clear vision and effective strategy for program implementation and evaluation.
· Increase staff capacity by designing and leading technical training sessions.
· Perform other duties and tasks assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Initiative for Peace and Development