Using the knowledge and expertise to work with the team of graphic designers and animators to interpret briefs and develop concepts. To ensure the quality of an animated product, keeping it on brief and to look after consistent performances of the team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide supervision to the graphic designing team when required.
- Creating white board animation of provided book scripts for developing understanding of the concept.
- Participation in designing and redesigning web page graphics, logos, illustrations, advertisements, brochures and many other forms of visual communication.
- Responsible to assign task among junior team members and oversee that quality work is being completed within the deadline.
- Oversee that new techniques and processes are used to provide best quality designs.
- Responsible to train and monitor to junior and entry-level designers.
- Suggest new ways of improving the quality of designs and other project issues.
- Provide assistance to the team members to choose the right style, attractive graphics, images and other visual elements to adopt them accordingly with the need of project objectives.
- Work in collaboration with colleagues across different departments.
- Coordinate with game team members as per project requirement regarding all animation and other graphic related projects.
- Analyze and plan the framework of design according to the laid out concept and established specifications of the project.
- Ensure that the delivered products or services adhere to the policies and standards of the company.
- Coordinate with content writing department regarding upcoming projects related to whiteboard animation.
- Leverage creative and marketing knowledge to develop new creative campaigns for specific targets.
- Creative with the ability to make designs from the scratch.
- Have good knowledge of corporate branding, digital media and color theory.
- Have good information finding skills.
- Good time management and multitasking skills in executing the projects.
- Good managerial skills to carry other team members along.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, infographics & limitations of the web; must understand Flash and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions.
- Print and web design capabilities.
- Best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping.
- Experience of animation pipeline.
- Experience with software such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe after Effects, Adobe Premier, Autodesk 3D Max, Microsoft Office, 2D, 3D animation tools and white board animation softwares.
- Be aware of the latest techniques and procedures used in designs