· Hands-on experience in PHP with emphasis on e-commerce (i.e. Magento, OpenCart, WooCommerce, etc.)
· Must have some working experience on frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter or YII.
· Must have experience in integrating different Payment Gateways.
· Understanding of OOP concepts.
· Enterprise Level Data-Integrations, REST API Integration.
· Understanding of database design and development, mainly MySQL.
· Experience in developing HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and responsive web design based applications.
· Plan, design, develop, debug, implement and support web based applications and services.
· Demonstrable track record of successful projects.
· Understanding of SVN/GIT version control.
· Knowledge of software testing tools and techniques.
· Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
· Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
· Integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
· Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
· Create and maintain software documentation
· Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling different sites.
· Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.