We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web, and site management.
- Maintain web pages.
- Able write Help systems for softwares.
- Proofread all web and Software content.
- Keep up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web.
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, etc as needed.
- Copy edit and proofread all web content.
- Adhere to brand standards and project objectives.
- Accomplish department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Other responsibilities as defined by Project Manager.
Area of Expertise / Experience:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
- Understanding of principles of SEO, PPC.2-3 Years experience writing web and software content.
- Need to show portfolio of prior projects.
- Developing original content for websites.
- Thorough understanding of web accessibility, usability and good practice for web content development to create interest and customer opportunities.
- Understanding of online user behavior and customer experience and Insights etc.Knowledge about key word density.
- Have experience with plagiarism checking tools, such as Copy Scape, etc.