Due to an exciting restructure a new role has been created for an experienced Financial Accountant to support the accounts & finance function for a group of companies with long term career prospects.
As a permanent full time Financial Accountant you will provide support to Accounts & Finance Manager in key finance initiatives and projects, spanning activities in financial reporting, financial controls, budgeting, forecasting, VAT, intra group transactions and accounting.
Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills. No direct reports or team management is required for this role. You will be entitled to an excellent benefit package with this position, annual holidays, health insurance, flexible working hours and much more.
Role & Responcibilities
· Preparing monthly and year-end accounts (from bookkeeping to accounts).
· Month end accounting procedure.
· Tracking company income, expenditure, payroll, credit control, bank etc.
· Challenge costs on projects, investigate variances, CAPEX, OPEX and produce detailed variance analysis.
· Fixed Asset management.
· Budgeting & Forecasting.
· Running payroll.
· Calculating tax owed and filing tax returns.
· Conducting audits.
· Identifying financial risks or irregularities.
· Conducting investigations into losses or suspected fraud.
pIntagleo Systems (Private) Ltd, a UK based company, was established in 2004. In the last few years, Intagleo Systems has enjoyed constant growth and has been one of the most stable companies even in toughest of times. Intagleo has provided off-shore software development and software products develo ...مزید پڑھیں