We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets.
- You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
- The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1.
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance).
- Modern work environment.
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, Professionally run HR team.
- An opportunity to learn new things every day.