Minimum 05 years of on hand experience of production supervision in any manufacturing concern. The Production Manager oversees the day to day operations of the organization’s production facilities, planning, coordinating and directing the activities that result in quality product targets in time and first time correct.
ESENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
1. Plan, determine optimal utilization of production workers & equipment to meet the production goals.
2. Ensure the work flow and working environment are smooth.
3. Determine, if new production mechanism /techniques and methods are needed.
4. Ensure that production stays on schedule and with budget.
5. Coordinate production/operation with sales, marketing, procurement and other departments as well as with venders and shippers.
6. Train and evaluate production workers & monitor to ensure they meet performance and safety requirements.
7. Analyze production data and identify trends, & opportunities for improvement.
8. Identify & utilize methods of making production process more effective and efficient (reducing waste, using lean).
9. Write manufacturing/production reports and present to top management.
10. Direct correction (corrective action) of any production problem that may arise.
11. Supervise quality department in development & implementation of corrective and preemptive actions.
12. Assists & work in conjunction with sales, marketing, logistics, warehousing and procurement management.
pInterlink Communication Pvt Ltd/p