Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Case Management and psychosocial support to individuals, families and communities.
- Provide outreach services, and home visits, where required and feasible.
- Assist with the integration of MHPSS services into Primary Health Care.
- Lead on the identification and mapping of community services in the area, and ensure an up-to-date.
- 4Ws service mapping exists for each area where services are offered.
- Identify, establish, and strengthen referral pathways for clients to ensure they are linked to needed services.
- Provide trainings on referrals to MHPSS services in the supported centers.
- Provide awareness sessions on services available and facilitate referrals.
- Prepare, and deliver trainings for the purposes of capacity-building on psychosocial support, including PFA and case management trainings, where appropriate.
- Adhere to all IMC protocols and procedures surrounding case documentation, confidentiality, and security.
- Liaise with general practitioners, psychiatrists, psychologists and other healthcare professionals to support clients in need of MHPSS through the referral, diagnosis and treatment process.
- Participate in capacity building trainings.
- Represent IMC at all key stakeholder meetings.
- Conduct other MHPSS-related activities as requested
- The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- University Degree in Psychology from HEC recognized University.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an MHPSS related role.
- Desirable: + 1 year of experience working with an INGO.
- Effective communication and counseling skills.
- Applicants who can speak Punjabi and/or Saraiki will have an edge.
- Demonstrated creativity, ability to apply innovative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Must be aware of Cultural sensitivities.
- Computer proficiency is a Must.
Note: Due to urgent need of this position we might not wait till February 10, 2021 for applications, candidates who apply and meet the required experience & qualifications for this position will be contacted for interview even before due date.