- To develop a TNA report based on needs identified in the Performance Appraisal. Develop and deliver in-house training to ensure training needs are addressed satisfactorily as per TNA and training programs are effectively delivered.
- Support Head of HR in establishing and maintaining consistent job analysis and job evaluation procedures while ensuring compliance with established job evaluation methodology and provide active assistance in developing the Job descriptions.
- Support Head of HR in the preparation of new and recommendation of changes in the existing HR policies. Ensure updated policies and relevant formats are available on the intranet for all the employees in order to ensure compliance with HR policies.
- Assist Head of HR in Performance Management and Appraisal function. Prepare appraisal analysis of all employees. Liaise with Department Heads to ensure timely collection of appraisal forms.
- Prepare “Performance Appraisal Report” for effective Performance Management.
- Ensure up-to-date preparation of Organization and Flow Charts in accordance with the organizational needs so that line of authority and employee status stands clear.
- To formulate and implement effective HR strategies, policies, and procedures, manpower planning to ensure the company has the necessary human resources to achieve its medium and long-term business plans.
- Develop Employee handbook. Prepare New Joiner pack & Orientation along with running the orientation sessions, Draft Newsletter by incorporating all departments feedback.
- Can run in-house training sessions and assist Head of HR in training sessions. Act as a silent observer for external training and calculate the ROI of training.
Organization charts, Job description, and HR manual are updated at all times.
Data of all types are correct and retrieved on time and must be readily available.