Essential Job Functions:
· The Health Advisor will be the focal person to coordinate with Aga Khan University on all related activities implemented by CMP and manage the subcontract. Health Advisor will be responsible for coordinating regular progress meetings with the subcontractor.
· Oversee the implementation of programmatic strategies, campaigns, messages, and activities for CMP’s health and nutrition component.
· To supervise Program Manager responsible for CMP nutrition activities.
· Support CMP’s strategies and activities for its cross-cutting theme Water and Sanitation (WATSAN) and contribute to the development of best means of mainstreaming this cross-cutting theme within CMP’s program activities.
· Participate and engage in CMP Senior Management Team meetings.
· Coordinate work plans and tasks with the CMP Senior Management Team to ensure seamless, integrated implementation of CMP’s health and nutrition component activities with CMP’s community mobilization activities and the other program activities.
· Data analysis in conjunction with the Monitoring and Evaluation team.
· Establish and liaise with SBEP partners, private and public stakeholders, and technical counterparts to ensure effective implementation.
· Under the guidance of the COP, represent CMP or participate in meetings with senior GOS and other high level CMP stakeholders in relation to CMP’s health and nutrition component.
· Regularly report implementation progress to the COP, as well as other members of the Senior Management Team.
· Contribute to quarterly reports, annual reports, success stories, and other products and deliverables.
· Any other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
· A minimum of 10 years of progressively more responsible experience managing donor-supported basic health and nutrition and community mobilization development projects.
· A demonstrated commitment to addressing challenges of basic health and nutrition in developing countries.
· A demonstrated ability to work collegially and productively with a variety of partners and stakeholders.
· Advanced degree in public health, community health, nutrition, or related discipline;
· Familiarity with Pakistan health system and challenges.
· Strong communication, management, and leadership skills.
· Strong English writing and speaking skills.
· Ability to participate in technical meetings in English and Urdu.
· Ability to travel to the field and work irregular hours.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
· Demonstrated knowledge USAID contract best practices, guidelines, and reporting requirements.
· Demonstrated experience with the Government of Sindh, local and international non-governmental organizations, and USAID-funded projects.
· Familiarity with Pakistan education system and challenges.
· A demonstrated commitment to addressing challenges of basic health and nutrition in the region.
· Familiarity with Sindhi will be a distinct advantage.
· Living and working experience in the Sindh Province.
· Strong presentation, communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
· Strong communication skills both written and oral in English and local languages.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the capacity to work individually and as part of a team.
· Proven ability to work productively in a multicultural environment.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen to and respect colleagues.
· Up to 50%
Normal Office Conditions
Drought relief in the Horn of Africa. Nourishment for school children in Laos and Liberia. Healthcare knowledge and steady incomes for women in Mozambique. Resilience to violent extremism in West Africa. New schools and health clinics in Haiti, Ukraine, and the West Bank. Revived agriculture in Afgh ...مزید پڑھیں