Required- Digital Marketing Manager (SEO/PPC/Social media)
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our Marketing Team. This is role an exciting opportunity join a young ambitious Brand. This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard-working, eager Digital Marketing Manager to join a growing team in a forward thinking and ever-expanding business with big ideas!
The brand based in the UK, having this opportunity to develop your knowledge of SEO/PPC/social media in a fresh and exciting e-commerce market. We are looking for Digital Marketing Manager who is experienced in all major aspects marketing SEO/PPC/Social media etc.
The successful candidate must have in-depth knowledge of latest algorithms, strategies, and profound approach to resolve the issues. Have a deep understanding of Google console and Google analytics.
The right candidate will be responsible for developing, initiating, creating, and overseeing short/ long term campaigns with primarily goal to improve our traffic and conversation rates. To be able to manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns. Measure and optimize our paid marketing using specific dashboards, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Ads.
Will be required to maintain team performance and meet marketing KPI’s.
- Management over off on-site and off-site SEO with the goal of improving SEO performance against defined KPIs: search visibility, visits, leads, engagement metrics, and conversions
- Develop and optimisation strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings to drive results towards business KPI’s
- Have sound Knowledge of WordPress and the infrastructure.
- Understand plugins and configure such as Yoast, Egg, Facebook business etc.
- Managing a team 2-3 people, from copywriters, Graphic designer, Social media.
· Must be able to collect and analyse data and results to identify trends to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns. Such as Tracking, reporting, and analysing website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic, that will convert into leads on web outlets and be used within other marketing channels.
- Improve on-page elements such as title tag, meta description, URL, headings, images, internal links, Schema, and speed more
- Research and Create strategies for SEO trends across channels such as mobile, and social media platforms etc.
- Stay on the cutting edge of SEO best practices tools and techniques to develop new ideas forward for testing and beta initiatives
- Will be required to understand how to use various tools and channels, such as web analytics, search engine optimization, e-mail marketing, and the social media, to promote products and services offered by the company.
- Analysing search engine optimisation activities and making the necessary modifications to update and modify website content according to Google/ Bing quality guidelines.
- Research and test campaigns with new strategies to expand our reach or lower cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Create landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Running PPC campaigns & writing powerful CTAs to convert visitors
- 4+ years’ hand on experience in SEO/ PPC
- Must had management or supervisor experience
- Confident with web publications, Web 2.0, Schema marking & Google updates
- Able to use industry software like SEM rush, Google analytics etc
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team efficiently
- Self-motivated and independent, able to run whole projects on your own and work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Must had management or supervisor experience, leading team to success.
- Portfolio of example of work
- Must have your own Laptop/PC to meet minimum specs required.
- You must have your own reasonable internet connection, to be able to connect via zoom calls and team meetings.
- To be able to use industry software’s / MS packages.
- Experience working as a remote employee as a part of a distributed team
- Knowledge and proficiency with SEO tools including Google Search Console
- Knowledge and experience working within website
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Good problem-solving skills with a creative flare and great attention to detail