As a Senior UI/UX designer, you will be responsible for the entire process of design: user flow, wireframe, prototype, and pixel perfect final design for the modern web & mobile applications. You will work with designers, web developers, software engineers, and project managers with a common goal of improving overall experience and satisfaction of customers using our websites.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess functional requirements while understanding the business needs & customer expectations.
- Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and final design in Photoshop as deliverables for the technology team for all platforms.
- Analyze user interface problems and create on-brand design solutions that bridge user and business goals Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs that consist of web and mobile interfaces with graphics, icons, and color schemes.
- Create design deliverables such as specifications, process flows, sketches, proto-types, wireframes, and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experience.
- Communicate and present ideas and designs effectively in a cross-functional development team.
- Create mockups and design graphics that demonstrate UI standards/best practices. Make adjustments/edits and incorporate appropriate changes for final design.
- Handling multiple projects simultaneously. Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Maintain, update, and refine brand and style guidelines with the rest of the design team additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills, and Requirements:
- Must submit a link to a strong online portfolio featuring web & mobile user interface and interaction design samples
- 5+ years of experience building and designing user interfaces for web & mobile applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field.
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, or another wireframe & prototyping tool
- Understand User Experience as it relates to customer experience, not just the visual user interface
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are a must as you will work in a team environment with the ability to handle the pressure and fluidity of a fast-paced environment including multitasking; juggle multiple projects simultaneously to meet strict deadlines and experience with AGILE methodologies is a plus when working with our development team via JIRA.