Responsible for providing guidance and oversight to the HR department. She shall be responsible for Human Resource planning, ensuring compliance with local laws and donors regulations, advising the staff on policies and procedures and employment relations, and providing expert advice on compensation and benefits and organizational development.
- Masters degree;
- 7 plus years of experience or Bachelors with at least 10 years of experience at a senior management level
- Extensive knowledge of Pakistani Labour laws; International HR experience or education preferred
- Fluency in English and Urdu preferred;
- Previous experience training and development
- Proven success in establishing and managing an HR department on a large scale.