We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will be responsible to integrate Cloud systems (AWS, GCS, Azure) into the applications as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Skills And Qualifications
- Strong proficiency with TypeScript
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, Koa
- Knowledge of AWS Services EC2, Cognito, S3
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Services (Google Buckets, Instances)
- Knowledge of different databases like Mysql, MongoDB and their ORMs (Sequelize etc.)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side temptation languages such as Jade, EJS