- Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way
- Producing detailed specifications
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases
> Job brief:
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
> What does a PHP Developer do?:
A PHP Developer writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to - ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Understanding of open source projects like CRM, E-Commerce, Wikis, etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay etc)
- Mobile App Development a Plus.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering or related subjects.
iPlex Pvt Ltd