We are a UK based company looking for a customer representative for the online division of our company. We need an individual with an excellent command over English language and would be able to understand customer queries placed online and provide replies in the most effective way. Training will be provided to familiarise with company structure, back-end of the website as well as on products.
· All communication would happen via live chat, e-mails or over the phone.
· Provide quick replies to all customer queries
· Good understanding of products being sold online to ensure customer queries can be responded to efficiently.
· To be able to provide customers with key information and being able to convince them to make the purchase
· Being able to provide information on how to use a product, if customers have such queries
· Resolving customer issues and complaints and making sure that the most effective form of communication is used to reduce backlash
· Reduce claims by studying the case in detail and using analytical skills to conclude if the claim is genuine or not
· Know how to be able to tackle different customers.
· Reach an optimal solution while keeping the customers as well as the companies best interest.
· Aim at completing all queries on daily basis and try to avoid late replies
· Contact customers who have left negative feedback and see if the situation can be improved by providing services being asked by the customer
· Be in constant contact with UK head office regarding returns and replacement and any other queries
· Follow up on all enquiries