1. Developing HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements
2. Recruiting staff by preparing job descriptions and job adverts; deciding on how best to advertise
3. Shortlisting applicants for interview.
4. Advising on pay and other issues, including promotion and benefits; administer payroll and maintain staff records
5. Interpreting and advising on employment legislation; develop and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues eg disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management and equal opportunities
6. Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
7. Analysing training needs in conjunction with line managers; planning and delivering training, including staff inductions.
8. Support and coordinate new hire orientations.
9. Develop & maintain Employee Database in Orbit Technology Software and prepare personal files.
10. Recruitment for various departments of the organization. This includes short listing of resumes, scheduling and planning the interview phase.
11. Prepare Employee Contracts.
12. Complete new hire documentation.
13. Prepare Experience Letters, Bank Account Letters and other Letters as requested.
14. Handle queries of employees.
15. Ensure proper Maintenance of employee’s files.
16. Monitor attendance of the employees.
17. Handle Group Life Insurance of employees.
18. Coordinate for all the training activities.
19. Conduct exit interviews for employees and record them accordingly.
20. Assist accounts department for monthly payroll by ensuring accurate and timely disbursement of salaries, overtime, extra duties and other payments.
21. Review job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and update them in consultation with the respective Managers.
22. Involved in annual performance reviews of staff.
23. Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
24. Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
25. Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
26. Participating in administrative staff meetings
27. Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
28. Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
29. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization
30. Any other duty assigned by the management.
Nestled against the backdrop of the picturesque Margalla Hills, Islamabad is for sure one of the most advanced and planned cities in the world, which not only the seat of country’s political power, but which is also fast growing as an important commercial and social center of the country. The fact t ...مزید پڑھیں