iSplendid is looking for the full-time VICI Operator.
· Experience in Installation, Configuration, and Deployment of Asterisk, Asterisk-based applications like Vicidial as standalone server/multi-cluster mode.
· Hands-on experience in customizing Vicidial forms and reports.
· Experienced in troubleshooting and resolving Vicidial related issues.
· Knowledge of Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Ubuntu Desktop Operating System.
· Knowledge of Network and Communication Protocols, the good understanding of network infrastructure.
· Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Responsible for the day to day administration of the VICIdial system to maximize Connections profitability and efficiencies. These duties include but are not limited to:
· Create and manage campaigns in VICI
· Maintains the correct recorded announcement menus and makes changes as necessary based on the time of day, the day of the week, or holidays.
· Monitor drop rates and make adjustments to minimize drop rate while maximizing agent utilization
· Keep the log of call arrival times and associated sales rates
· Act as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) on VICI functions and operations
· Monitor agent break time adherence and report to team manager/lead if outside of guidelines. Will be responsible notifying management if break schedules need to be adjusted to meet call volume.
· Utilize email blast tool to increase inbound call volume when needed
· Other duties or special assignments as deemed necessary by management
· Inbound Call Center
· Outbound Call Center
· SMS Broadcasting
· Voice Broadcasting
· Predictive Dialer
· IVR Systems