We are looking an Assistant Finance Manager for a fast growing digital marketing group.
· Looking after the accounts and finance of the complete group including various subsidiaries and associates.
· Timely and accurate monthly closing of the books including accruals, prepayments etc.
· Ensure accurate monthly invoicing between the subsidiaries to including disbursements etc.
· Liaising with the accounts team of various subsidiaries and associates to ensure the books are accurate.
· Preparation of consolidated monthly management accounts.
· Assisting group CFO during the audit.
· Working closely with group CFO to meet the compliance requirements of group’s subsidiaries in various jurisdictions.
· Working closely with the group CFO on various tax related tasks for each of the subsidiaries that includes VAT, Corporation Tax etc.
· Develop and implement financial controls and policies with the group CFO.
· Train and oversees junior accountants to ensure transactions are recorded properly in the respective subsidiaries.
· Other adhoc tasks as given by the group CFO.
· 4-5 years of experience in a similar role
· Great attention to detail
· Must have a strong experience on accounting software Xero and SAGE
· Professional accountancy qualification is a must (ACCA/CA/CIMA)
· Must have strong English writing and speaking skills.
· Prior understanding and work experience of a digital marketing & conferences business would be an added advantage.
The candidate would be working remotely and interacting with teams on Skype.