We are looking for to hire qualified teachers who are passionate about growing the prospects of our underprivileged youth.
Our charity organization aims to bolster our emerging youth who do not have access to quality education compared to our middle and elite class.
As a teacher your main duties will be:
- Cultivate a hunger for knowledge among students and engage them to learn
- Encourage curiosity and continued improvement
- Help set goals for students and work with the class to help them attain these goals
- Keep an organized and orderly classroom that promotes creativity and learning
- Plan curriculum for the school year
- Create and prepare daily lesson plans for appropriate age and learning skill level, making adjustments when needed
- Create and/or print out instructional material for classroom use
- Lead daily lesson plans, teaching the intended subject matter and answering any questions the students may have
- Keep track of role and ensure students are attending and participating in class
- Assign work by means of in-class worksheets, projects, homework, presentations, reports, etc.
- Assess performance by grading work and giving tests
- Keep grading book and submit at end of each term
- Help students one-on-one who need extra assistance
- Enforce administration and school-wide policies
- Set classroom rules and expectations
- Discipline students (according to school policy) when necessary
- Participate in teaching training sessions and stay up to date with current teaching methods, practices and any new knowledge in your field
- Set up and lead teacher/parent student-assessment conferences