Quality Resource Private Limited a Multinational Digital Marketing Firm is looking for HR Operations Executive who can perform the following tasks:
Recruitment and Selection Tasks
- You will be responsible for A to Z Sales Department staff hiring’s.
- You will be managing hiring through Social Media and Online recruitment channels.
- You will be conducting Telephonic interviews and doing background check and present dossiers of approved candidates to the management.
- Identifying future hiring needs for the Sales department and developing job descriptions and specification.
- You will be collaborating with Telesales and Customer Support Sales department Heads to compile a consistent list of recruitments.
- You will be completing paper work of the new hires (Employee Information Form, Contractual documents filling) and keeping record of current and ex-sales employees in company HR files.
- You will be allowed to manage annual Internship program if required, after the approval from the HR Head.
- You will be keeping yourself up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- You will be responsible for scheduling and managing the Sales training batch by coordinating with Training and Development department. You will be required to inform about the Training batch via an email to the Sales, HR and Training Heads at least 3 to 4 days earlier.
- You will be responsible to send the job offer letter to the New Sales Staff Managers.
Compensation and Payroll Benefits:
- You will be responsible for managing the reward set for the best of Sales agent on weekly and monthly basis.
- You will be preparing and managing the Telesales Department salary sheet by every month end and submitting to the HR Head.
- You will be assisting the Sales and HR department Heads for the loan issuance if the request received from any Sales employee.
- You will assigning Time-clock access to the newly recruited Sales Staff members.
- You will be assisting HR management related with HR Admin matters and point out the mistakes where you feel improvement is needed.
- Writing a mail to the HR Head for the issuance company employee cards to permanent Sales staff members.
- You will be required to maintain the Sales employee’s detailed information onto his Basecamp profile.
- You will be acting as a coordinator between the company Sales employees and company medical insurance agent and will try to sort all the Sales employees medical facilities in lined with medical insurance facility approved.
- You will be responsible for the issuance of warning notices as directed by Sales and HR department Heads.
- You will assist and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Draft, modify and implement company’s sales department policies with HR Head
- Monitoring the enforcement of company standards and regulations with HR collaboration
- Examines and improves auditing processes to prevent compliance issues or resolve them in a timely manner