We are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for project component architecture, performs Project design, systems analysis and programming activities. Incumbent will be responsible for managing and developing web portals which includes big data handling, performs Project QA/QC and deliver high end quality Product.
- Designs overall system architecture including the internal and external architecture of a component, can control different modules of a Project through version controlling.
- Performs code, design and architectural reviews to ensure implementation of architectural guidelines, as well as good maintainability and bug free implementation of the Project features.
- Performs design implementation, maintenance of multiple Project modules and participates in Project design meetings.
- Performs bug verification, release testing and support for assigned Projects. Researches problems discovered by validation or Project support and develops solutions to the problems.
- Researches and understands the marketing requirements for a Project, including target environment, performance criteria and competitive issues.
- Researches new technology or development tools to remain abreast of current technology.
- Responsible for Project’s usability by designing user interfaces, creating use cases, and implementing prototypes and conducting usability tests.
- Prepares technical documentation of Project, creates user interface guidelines and conducts reviews.
- Helps and trains fellow developers to work with new Project components / modules, to follow company coding practices and architectural guidelines.
- Other responsibilities will be assigned as required.
Technical Skills Required:
- Deep knowledge of Object Oriented Design and its implementation.
- Experience in designing Cross Browser & Responsive UI Web Applications.
- Agile project management/Scrum master role
- Front end theme development experience in Google Material Design and Bootstrap
- Knowledge in design patterns especially MVC is must.
- Responsive /Cross-Platform Design
- Must have knowledge of Scrum and Agile Methodology
- Working knowledge of Git, BitBucket, SVN etc.
- Working Knowledge of project management tools like JIRA etc.
- Minimum M.Sc/B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems.
- Minimum of 05 to 10 years technical experience in a software development environment.
- Proven knowledge of software architecture design.
- Excellent analytical and design skills at multiple Project level.
- Must have excellent skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation.
- Must be able to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Must be a team oriented person with a “can do” attitude.
- Excellent Communication Skills in English required (Verbal & Written)