We are seeking an Accountant / Bookkeeper to join our team to provide expectational Accounting; Bookkeeping & complete Income Tax Services.
This is a part-time position, work from home, with flexible hours and consistent hourly pay. You will be assigned different projects & daily responsibilities with strict deadlines.
However, you must be available for phone / video conferences during 5:30 PM to 11:00 PM and 8: AM to 9:00 AM.
We are growing rapidly and have potential for full-time work for right candidate.
Responsibilities Include: • Replying assigned emails and customer phone calls. • Daily data entry and managing accounts payable and accounts receivable. • Reconciliation of bank and credit cards statements. • Running reports for Management / Financial Cash Flow and Annual Budgets. • Payroll processing for multiple clients using Intuit QuickBooks and other software’s. • Working with the team to manage deadlines and project goals • QuickBooks support for other team members and clients. • Assisting in marketing efforts and other projects as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· High level proficiency with multiple versions of QuickBooks (Desktop & Online) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
· 3 years + experience in full-charge bookkeeping and solid knowledge of basic accounting principles.
· Well versed in communication, correspondence and emails.
· Well-spoken in English language.
· Self-Motivated; Efficient, Productive; Problem solver; Meet all deadlines effectively; High Level of Accuracy and attention to details; Multitasking and can hand many project at same time.
· Well-spoken and articulate in communicating professionally and informally over the phone, on video conferences, in person, and in writing.
· High integrity, completely trustworthy and utterly reliable.
· Comfortable working either independently or within a team.
· Committed to professional and personal growth.
· A positive mental attitude is essential If you think this might be a great fit for you, please respond by email with "Remote Accountant Bookkeeper" in the subject line.
1. Cover letter briefly introducing yourself.
2. Hourly Accepted Salary 3. Your current availability hours and employment situation. 4. Tell us why you are a perfect fit. 5. Your resume. We wish you all the Best and Good Luck and we hope to hear from you.