An Academic Institute has a vacancy of a full time position of Receptionist / Office Assistant / Start Today
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the Institute and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the Institute and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- She is expected to guide the students regarding the admission process and fees of different course which are offered.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Maintain the guest sign in sheet
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- High school diploma