The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for working with the leadership team to meet all performance metrics associated with operations. Responsible for providing: leadership, coaching, development and management of staff. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Executes on management routines and disciplines Leads and manages by observations and coaches in the moment Conducts and documents coaching, quality monitoring, annual reviews and 1:1's Performance manages: Attendance, Schedule Adherence, Developmental Plan, Performance Plan, etc. Prepare and facilitate team meetings/training Answers employee questions and takes escalated calls Recruits and obtains schedule movements (Extra Hours, Shift/Break Changes, VTO, Extra Hours, etc.) Assists with candidate screening, interviews, hiring and new employee onboarding Evaluates employee overall performance Recognizes employee achievements and champions LogistiCare core values Champions companywide initiatives (Supporting and embedding changes) Approves/authorizes payroll accurately and on schedule Identifies, collaborates and assists in developing process improvements Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information POSITION QUALIFICATIONS Competency Statement(s) Analytical Skills
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem Communication, Oral
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word Communication, Written
- Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely Customer Oriented
- Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively supervise others.
- Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions
-- Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems Relationship Building
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers Working Under Pressure
- Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations
- Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous
- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy REQUIREMENTS Education High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) Masterr's Degree preferred Experience 1 year of contact center Supervisory experience is strongly preferred Transportation, Contact Center and Health Care experience preferred Skills Knowledge and proficiency of contact center management tools and principles; knowledge of and proficiency in quality improvement tools and processes Demonstrated initiative; and ability to follow instructions and complete assignments in a timely manner Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team Experience dealing with crisis and ability to create processes that best benefit the entire team Excellent customer service and phone skills Must possess ability to analyze data and report on center performance Strong management and organizational skills Ability to accurately type 35+ corrected words per minute Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Read, write and understand English fluently Bi-lingual a plus WORKING CONDITIONS Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Entire work time is conducted in an office environment in a controlled atmosphere building. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Jhagvi's mission is to provide high end bespoke 24/7 Call Management Solutions. If you've got products to sell, information to distribute, or people to talk to, and you want a friendly premium service, we can help! We are specialists in enhancing brand loyalty, developing and retaining customers, m ...مزید پڑھیں