The MIS Assistant will work enclose collaboration with the program staff to document and enter the information of all trainings conducted in the respective district.He/she will also be responsible to collect routine service delivery data from targeted health facilities on the monthly bases.
- Follow-up with district team and collect all trainings information on specific forms.
- Review the filled trainings forms to check the completeness. In case of incomplete / missing information, contact with relevant staff to complete the missing information.
- Data entry of trainings forms into web based Management Information System.
- Manage the hard copies of trainings forms into proper files and folders.
- Facilitate district staff to extract trainings information from training database.
- Provide assistance in monitoring of activities, data collection, data clarity and data delivery to the MIS team.
- Conduct field visits to verify data quality and ensure that all collected data is as per set standards and desires
- Support district team for routine service delivery data collection from target facilities on monthly basis.
- Submit collected routine service delivery data after the reviewed by M&E Officer/NCH Coordinator/ District Coordinator.
- Any other task assigned by supervisor.
Required Experience & Qualification:
- Knowledge aboutdatabases,Microsoft Excel andWord.
- Excellent Computer skill
- Prior experience ofdata collection and data entryin web based interface.
- Good interpersonal andcommunication skills.
- Abilityto workwell in team.
- 70% of time required to spend in the field
- English and Urdu language skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment with an ability to adhere to strict deadlines. Must be able to work independently and respond to queries in a timely manner
- The Contract Duration Will be 1 Year.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be consider for an interview. The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
Jhpiego is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer