For an exciting enterprise portal project, we are looking for our next round of hiring - we seek expertise across a broad spectrum of technologies including cutting edge mobile and backend services, catering to the needs of thousands of users - exposure to highly scalable architectures will be definite plus. If you are bored of developing small scale 'turn my book into a mobile app' type apps, this is the opportunity that will take you the next level!
If you want to earn while learning the latest and greatest technologies, and have a real passion for software development. Are you are waiting for an excellent chance to join a dynamic and welcoming team and who can broaden your knowledge, where you will be taking on a number roles and work within diverse fields and technologies?
Then now is your chance to explore the possibilities, tap in to your creativity, and make your ideas a reality.
We offer competitive salary packages, consisting of various benefits and perks.
Salary is negotiable based on experience and skill set
Candidates who have applied in the last 6 months are welcome to reapply.
1. Hands-on programming skills in Java, Python/Django and Node.JS
2. Open source frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Spring MVC, Bootstrap, JQuery, Web Services, REST, Angular.JS, Apache SOLR, React.JS
3. Strong Object Oriented Programming & Software engineering Concepts
4. Strong Data Structure, Design Patterns and (basic) RDBMS Concepts
5. Good SQL knowledge
6. Multi threading Concepts
7. Strong Analytical, Algorithmic and Programmatic Skills
8. Required: Extensive knowledge of Arrays, functions, structures,pointers, unions, class, interfaces, objects, copying objects with different types, class modeling, data modeling, Polymorphism
9. Demonstrated ability to deliver quality work on time and be a quick learner
10. Demonstrated ability to work in a team oriented environment
11. Good interpersonal & communication skills both written and verbal
12. Excellent problem solving skills, thinking outside the box, and able to work under pressure.
13. A 'Can do' attitude14. No 9-5, eyes on the clock mentality.
1) Good understanding of web and mobile application development/User Interfaces and User eXperience (UX). Mockup tools experience like Balsamiq a plus.
2) Knowledge of GIT or Subversion source control experience and Connecting to services
3) Working experience of web technologies (Node.JS, PHP, Python, Java etc) & Exposure to Web services;
4) Extensive knowledge of Garbage collection/ constructor destructor calling/memory Management and Performance analysis
5) Knowledge of different Software Development Methodologies Junit, Rapid application development concepts, Extreme/AGILE development methodology etc
6) Knowledge of X-Code IDE, Cocoa, Android SDK, Eclipse, Blackberry SDKs a plus
7) Knowledge of the appstore/appworld/android market submission process a plus
8) Any apps submitted to the stores a bonus
pHR specialized hub: We focus on developing the HR Capability of Professionals and Graduates. We improvise You as HR Professional because we know your practical and professional learning needs at different levels of your career and help you in update your Knowledge and skills so that you can perform ...مزید پڑھیں