Maintain networks and related hardware troubleshooting / configuration.
• Install software and configure them accordingly.
• Create, manage and configure email accounts, and maintain access control of user accounts to company’s resources.
• Backup and restore the databases in timely manner.
• Routine maintenance of company laptops, desktop machines and server machines.
• Schedule the task list for maintenance of hardware.
• Having knowledge of maintain CCTV cameras trouble shooting / configuration.
• Deal with vendors (Hardware / networks and ISPs).•
Apply and implement network security protocols as per the company’s requirements.
• Perform IT related tasks at the time of induction.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar
.• Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
• Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
• Organizational and time management skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.