Do you love to engage with customers? Are you willing to go the extra mile to provide truly great customer service? If so, an Onboarding Consultant (Technical Support Consultant) with us could be the role you are looking for!
As an Onboarding Consultant (Technical Support Consultant), you will build upon your existing experience to offer excellent customer service, and work as part of the team to ensure the smooth running of our Customer Support Centre.
- Provide professional end-user support via telephone, email or live web Chats
- Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems
- Responds to end-user problems based on standard procedures
- Track incidents and calls, entering data into the database timely and accurately.
- English is the main requirement of this job
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Minimum 1-3 years call Centre experience (UK, USA campaigns)
- Candidates with above average English/US accent will be preferred
- Must enjoy talking to people (via phone), as this role is all about people!
- A true professional with a positive attitude.
- Able to work honestly and ethically.
- Must be able to work in a fast past and dynamic work environment.
- Very well organized and reliable.
- An excellent communicator.
- The ability to persuade and influence without being pushy or aggressive.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in Live chat tools like Intercom will be preferred.
- Any prior experience or knowledge about marketing campaign tools like active campaign would be a plus
- Any prior experience in presenting software product demos to clients would be an added advantage.
May Require International Travel:
- It will be preferable for the candidate to possess a valid passport.
- Willingness to travel to UK for training purposes.
Morning Shift- 1:00PM – 9:30PM
Mid Shift- 2:30PM – 11:00PM
Late shift- 4:30PM – 1:00AM