We are UK Based Company. Our company growth is in hyper-acceleration and we want people who are ready to join our Team to accelerate and secure their careers and future.
Join our Dynamic, Smart and Exciting team in an awesome opportunity. The right individual for this will be a role model and help others to understand the advantage of the latest Android Applications development. If you are passionate about being of a learning culture and develop efficient, scalable and manageable systems using open source technologies, then an amazing opportunity has just come up and we are interested in speaking with you.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Highly self-motivated and good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- 5 years of Android development.
- Have published Android apps.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
What we Offer:
- Professional Working environment
- Market Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- 45 Weekly Hours
- Remote Working (During Pandemic Situation)
- Company trip
- Have chance to working onsite with UK team.