A ISG-Security; a london based firm, looking to expand their offshore control room in Islamabad.
We are looking for passionate & intelligent individuals willing to learn to to join us (English must be excellent - British Accent will be a bonus)
Duties will include:
- Roster Management
- Booking guards on
- guarding guards through google maps
- Liasing with Guards and Clients
- Keeping Record
- Inputting Rotas
- Problem Solving
- Covering Blowouts and sickness
- Dealing with Alarm Callouts and Emergencies
- Analysing data and completing reports
- Effective communication with Contracts Managers across the UK
- Supervising the duty controller, tasking Ops Support Officers and Mobile Drivers
- Taking responsibility for the smooth day to day running of a busy control room
- Reporting to Operations Manager and Managing Director
Average 50 hours per week. Our Control Room is a 24 hour operation and shifts will be varied and rota'd to ensure the successful candidate is working with all members of the team, therefore full flexibility is required. Additional overtime available.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential
- Experience in a fast paced security control room is essential
- Experience in the security industry is essential and working in a fast pace environment with the ability to cope under pressure is preferred.
- Ability to write clear and concise reports
- Courteous, professional manner with a calm, vigilant approach to multiple tasks
- Must be PC literate and have a good telephone manner
- Timegate experience is an advantage but not essential
- Experience of/ ability to Manage others in a confident, decisive manner is essential
- Work Well Under Preassure
- Time Management
- US / UK accent preferred.
- Must Know the security industry.