A customer-focused, driven Sales Professional with a positive, can-do attitude. The individual who will succeed in this role loves winning, thrives off of meeting goals, and has the ability to identify and prioritize opportunities to win new service customers.
- Individual sales planning & sales funnel management
- Creation/execution of successful go-to-market strategy for growing service customer base.
- Prospecting for new customers, including cold calling and identifying competitive accounts that can be converted to services;
- Selling value and differentiating Jubilee products and services on all new contracts.
Skills, education and experience:
- Drive to win & positive can-do attitude.
- Willingness to prospect and identify new business opportunities.
- Customer focus: Ability to understand customer business, identify solutions & communicate value for customer by proposing and persuading to buy and assist with project management.
- Capacity to become knowledgeable on safety issues and code requirements.
- Ability to meet & exceed challenging revenue & profitability growth targets
- Ability to build customer relationships – all individuals within the sales/project management process: strong interpersonal & communications skills
- Ability to work effectively in team environment; collaboration with peers and colleagues; as well as being capable to effectively work independently
- Comprehensive understanding of selling & sales tools
- Mindset of continuous improvement; behavior characterized by the highest ethical standards
Bachelor’s/Masters degree or 2+ years of work experience
- 0-2 years of experience in sales .
- Client Dealing experience.