This role will be responsible for the concepting and content creation of social media content across all platforms. This includes moving and still imagery aligning all media collateral: print and digital ad campaigns, web content, and social content. Collaborate with Senior Creatives and Social Media Strategy team and manage/own a myriad of projects adhering to creative briefs, timelines and budgets. The applicant can work remotely for some of the time.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts the day-to-day operation on client’s lnstagram, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedln platforms, including scheduling/posting content, monitoring, responding and tracking metrics; generating original social content for lnstagram stories.
- Develops overall media and communications strategy.
- Develop, sustain and deliver relevant social media content ideas, and related assets on a weekly basis
- Stays up to date and integrates the latest social media trends and best practices.
- Provides monthly reporting on key social media metrics and tracks progress toward goals.
- Strategizes for each program and recommends improvements on different marketing platforms such as Social Media and email marketing.
- Develops concepts and ideas and manages campaign from concept to execution.
- Pulls data across social platforms and publishing tools to measure and report on content performance for optimization by acting on the information.
- Measures engagement and uses metrics to draw insights from the previous month's interactions.
- Prepares newsletter, press releases and pitch letters, promotional web announcements and other marketing messages via e-blasts.
- Updates and maintains the Email Marketing Calendar.
- Identify “low hanging” source footage, materials and the required tools and assets to quickly and efficiently repurpose the assets into compelling social media content
- Maintain a differentiated, but consistent visual voice for each of our clients social channels’ audiences through content creation
- Identify internal and external creative resources that will expand and enhance our social media creative
- Work on development of shoot strategy boards for presentation
- Interaction with and partnering with all in-house agency departments
- Oversee quality control for all social content, moving and still
- Research and gain understanding of the target audience
- Stay abreast of relevant social media opportunities and remain familiar with top-tier brands, blogs, and influencers
- Contribute ideas and concepts for blog and social media content to maintain/grow traffic and engagement
- Understand brand’s voice, objectives and goals; look for opportunities on our social channels to help meet those goals
- Understand team members’ responsibilities and work to support them
- Maintain a strong work ethic, remain proactive with issues, develop a sound solution through collaboration
- Seek out opportunities to understand other areas of the business, build relationships and gain an understanding of the future of the brand.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- BA in Graphic or Interactive Design or equivalent
- 4+ years in a best in class in house or independent, digital creative Agency
- Solid experience in digital driven businesses, with a high level of proprietary digital creative output
- Familiarity with new digital enabling technologies
- High level of conceptual thinking - strategic thinker as well as doer
- Influencing ability to promote creative solutions and new ideas
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An excellent grasp of the English language.
- Relationship building skills to influence concept development and experience design through creative teams while working collaboratively with other functions in the company
- A natural curiosity and self-learning approach to keep up with the rapid changes in digital and internet technologies is critical to ensure the teams continue to create innovative and differentiated experiences
- Deep familiarity with social media and best practices, including how to maximize social media engagement.
- Excellent writing and communication skills and strong knowledge of graphic design.
- Attention to detail and commitment to producing high quality work and materials.
- Self-motivated individual with experience in fast-paced work environments.
Technical Skills/Computer Applications required:
- Final Cut / Premier and After affects knowledge
- Microsoft Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of Wordpress.
Women and Minorities are strongly encouraged to apply