1. End to End account management for all customers independently.
2. Capacity planning, order costing and valuation.
3. Lead times and transit time’s negotiation & finalization.
4. Foreseeing & eradicating potential issues in production & delivery.
5. Complete Coordination & communication with all the relevant stake holders, i-e, factory, offshore office, customer and the marketing team.
6. Managing everything in a way to reduce the cost and maximize the efficiency in terms of cost and time.
7. Effective Management & supervision of the team.
§ Technical knowledge of knitted fabric and garments manufacturing process.
§ Excellent English communication skills (Written & Spoken)
§ Strong interpersonal skills, team management and organizational skills.
§ Ability to manage multitasks and can handle pressure.
§ Strong computer and excel skills.
Strong analytical and reporting skills.
Here’s what we have to offer…
We offer a very competitive salary package along with fringe benefits.
We have a culture where we have values of Trust, Agility, Service, Coordination, ownership and truthfulness
We are growing – this is an opportunity to be a part of a small team making a big difference.
Kay & Emms (Pvt) Ltd. is a leading exporter of knitwear in Faisalabad, the textile hub of Pakistan. The company is working with many different brands and private labels in North America and Europe and making a significant contribution towards industrial and national growth of Pakistan.