With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 drivers and trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
Employees really enjoy working at KeepTruckin, check out our Glassdoor reviews. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job:
As an Engineering Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of individual contributors to successfully deliver projects in a timely manner. You will work with product team to understand business needs and help convert them into implementable technical specifications. You will do project planning and management, and lead your team of engineers to execute on the projects.
- Managing a team of 8-10 individual contributors
- Carrying out weekly scrums, daily standups and/or any other agile technique to manage team progress
- Working with product managers to understand requirements and business needs
- Converting business and product requirements into implementable technical specifications
- Working with senior architects to review all technical specifications
- Project planning and management
- Ensuring coordination and communication among the team
- Working with all stakeholders to push out projects upon completion
- A solid engineering background with at least 4+ years
- 2+ years experience managing a team of 5-10
- Experience working with product management teams
- Understanding and experience working with agile techniques and tools
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails, Angular, Obj-C/Swift or Java/Kotlin is a big plus
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.