KeepTruckin is committed to providing the highest quality fleet management and video monitoring solutions in the market. As an annotator/analyst, you will be responsible for making sure that we are providing accurate results to our fleet managers and drivers. You will be required to review all outputs of our Machine Learning algorithms, and annotate/analyse data to be used for improving the algorithms.
- Draw shapes on an image
- Mark regions of an image
- Review previously drawn or marked regions of an image and modify if necessary
- Add textual description (in English) explaining events that has happened in the video
- General data entry
- Computer Literacy (Windows, MS Office)
- An eye for detail and patience
- English - basic communication
- Do well with routine tasks
- Photoshop, Corel Draw experience is a plus
- Problem solver
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.