With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 drivers and trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
Employees really enjoy working at KeepTruckin, check out our Glassdoor reviews. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the job:
As a Marketing Automation Executive you will be responsible for optimizing the current marketing processes and automate where possible. You will work with the marketing leadership and operations team understand processes and needs and help convert them into an optimized automated process.
- Expertise on any programming language (Preferably Ruby on Rails, React or NodeJS)
- Experience with Web Services ConfigurationsUnderstanding the MVC Design pattern
- Experience with MySQL, Postgres, Redshift, Dynamo DB or AWS Redis
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL (SQL scripting is must)
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git
- Working knowledge of any marketing automation tool like Pardot/Mailchimp/HubSpot is plus
- Available to work in night shift
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- This role requires the ability to work across all aspects of execution and planning, including data segmentation, campaign setup, email updates, form building and landing page creation, ensuring the campaign creates a consistent and engaging customer journey
- To own this customer journey and proactively identify and implement opportunities where automation can improve engagement and conversion either through email or other digital channels
- To ensure that all campaigns are delivered to the maximum relevant audience through comprehensive data selection and segmentation
- To identify innovative ways to segment audiences and challenge assumptions on best approach to all parts of the customer journey
- To uphold standards in campaign quality
- To test and proactively suggest ways in which we can optimise performance
- To champion automation across the business and help drive adoption and influence decisions
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.