About Us: With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads. The numbers tell the story: The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 drivers and trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018. We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever. Employees really enjoy working at KeepTruckin, check out our Glassdoor reviews. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work. About the job As a Operations Recruiter, you have an opportunity to help build our sales team. We are looking for candidates with strong communication skills who are able to collaborate with teams in both US and Pakistan to search, vet, and bring onboard the best available talent. Responsibilities:
- Distribute our operations job descriptions across various job boards and universities.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to find suitable interview times and assign projects as applicants move through the process.
- Implement predefined recruitment process to target and vet potential applicants.
- Create relationships with placement departments of universities for recruitment of fresh grads.
- Search for candidates on LinkedIn and job boards (or as otherwise directed)
- End to end recruitment
- Excellent English communication
- A graduate degree (preferably in HR).
- Minimum of 1 year of Recruiting experience.
- Complete understanding of recruitment cycle.
- Experience in US recruitment will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of using different job portals (LinkedIn, Glasdoor, AngelList) and recruiting tools/techniques.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Should be willing to take up challenges.
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.