About Us: With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads. The numbers tell the story: The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 drivers and trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018. We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever. Employees really enjoy working at KeepTruckin, check out our Glassdoor reviews. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the job: As a Lead Recruitment, you have an opportunity to help build our internal team. We are looking for candidates with strong network who can search, vet, and onboard the best available talent.
- End to end recruitment
- Responsible for handling complete recruitment life cycle
- Distribute our operations job descriptions across various job boards and universities
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent
- Handle 10-15 job requisitions simultaneously
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Ensure timely and thorough candidate screenings
- Conduct independent sourcing via LinkedIn, social networks, job postings, etc.
- Manage a consistent, high volume flow of qualified candidates through active and passive sourcing methods
- Identify recruiting resources to source and certify new talent
- Develop leading-edge methods to attract diverse talent
- Responsible for the developing and managing of the Ops-recruitment team
- Designing recruitment trainings for HR Recruiters
- 5+ years of recruitment experience preferably in a BPO/Call center industry
- Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates
- A strong knowledge of, and experience with, outside recruiting resources including social recruiting
- Exceptional interview skills
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- The ability to independently manage multiple competing priorities and constantly re-prioritize
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.