With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 drivers and trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
Employees really enjoy working at KeepTruckin, check out our Glassdoor reviews. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the job:
As a Salesforce Developer you will develop and maintain our Salesforce applications and ensure the continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions that enable our department to accomplish its business objectives in Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, and beyond.
- Develop internal tools in Salesforce to streamline Sales/Support/Marketing process.
- Administer Salesforce reports and dashboards to monitor Sales and Support teams' activity.
- Manage third-party services for Sales, Support and Marketing, like Pardot, RingDNA, Helpshift and Financialforce.
- Solve technical challenges faced by Sales, Marketing, and Support teams.
- Work in close conjunction with business stakeholders.
- Adequate knowledge of Salesforce or strong understanding in JAVA.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Ability to quickly connect business requirements with the functional capabilities of the application.
- Proficiency Salesforce.com , APEX, Visualforce, Salesforce APIs, and SOQL is preferred.
- Experience in developing and maintaining CRM or ERP system.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Salesforce Certification is a plus!
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.