With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 drivers and trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
Employees really enjoy working at KeepTruckin, check out our Glassdoor reviews. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job:
As a Web Developer you will have an amazing opportunity to shape the way we develop our marketing campaigns. We are looking for candidates with a strong CS background and who are natural team players.
- Implement designs from mockups using modern web technologies
- Enhance and maintain the official website and marketing micro sites
- Work with designers to build high quality user experiences
- Be able to work as part of a small, tightly knit team
- Front-end knowledge, including responsive, cross-browser web development
- A great appreciation of design (maybe even coming from a design background)
- Some prior experience in Ruby on Rails or PHP is a big plus!
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.