Chief Financial Officer
Scope: This position exists to develop, implement and assist in Accounts & Finance functions. To plan, organize, implement, lead and control the activities of finance and accounts with the company’s business strategy.
- To assist in setting Financial/Investment goals, objectives, and strategies in line with corporate strategy and company objectives
- Calculation of per unit Raw material Cost , operating cost ,Financial cost and straighten up analysis & Management reports.
- Handling issues relating to Finance activities for effective implementation, Liaison with Financial Institutions regarding borrowing Limits, Financial Charges , LC Charges and other bank charges etc.
- To deal with Liabilities subject to Finance Lease and Insurance matters including Marine & Fire Insurance.
- Review of daily financial and accounting activities in relation to expense sheets and deposits keeping in view completeness aspect.
- Preparation and analysis of Annual /Monthly budgets and expenses Forecast of the company for management decision. .
- Introduction of new effective systems keeping in view strong controls for effective reporting structure and minimization of inefficiency to maximize profitability at company level,Developing cost reducing strategies by implementing the budget and variance reporting.
- Establishing a platform for looking into the market or divergence of business risk.
- Company evaluation reports including company goodwill and Feasibility reports.
- Handling EOBI & Social Security Matters.
- To avail the exemption facilities regarding advance Tax deducted at source at various stages i.e. u/s 148, 153.
- Design comprehensive Company policy especially Sales, Purchase, production, Inventory(MSL) and regarding other operations of the company