“Over the past 20 years, Khurram Property Zone has redefined the dynamics of real estate which serves as a template for others in the market to follow. Khurram Property Zone is a leading real estate property dealership, with a subsidiary focused on construction & development in Bahria Town’s major projects. Work with a team of experts dedicated to bringing an outstanding experience to all its clients.
The incumbent at this position will answer incoming calls from customers who want to place orders, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provide general information. In this role you will manage Call Center Team, He/She will have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company, drive sales enablement, and execute our strategic revenue growth strategy .He/She will also inform the customer’s detailed information about our projects and depict a professional company image through voice and online interactions. The ideal candidate must have confidence and discipline to cold-call potential customers as well as the consultative selling skills to engage the prospect in conversations about their needs and how our project can provide a solution.
Functional Skills/Knowledge area:
- leadership and team building skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Presentation and training skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent active listening skills
- Enthusiastic and flexible working attitude
- Persuasive and tenacity to sell ideas.
- Provide leadership, support, coaching, operational guidance and direction to call center team.
- Ensure that team have a clear understanding of performance expectations.
- Monitor random calls filling in quality forms with agreed KPIs and keep records in a consistent and systematic way.
- Developing resource capacity plan on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Answering or making calls and respond to customer’s emails
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services and generate new business leads.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints and provide product/service information to customers.
- Enter new customer information into the system and update existing customer information.
- Process orders, forms and applications.
- Identify and escalate priority issues and route calls to appropriate resources.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedure.
- Keeping a vigilant eye on competitors’ marketing strategies/activities.
- Performing market research & providing feedback on future buying trends.
- Complete call logs and reports and other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such MS office and Call Center softwares.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
- Ability to follow and meet tough deadlines.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients.
- Fluency in English / Urdu.
- Ability to handle the stressful situations appropriately.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Proven history of coaching team members to develop sales skills and grow their careers.
Degree(s): BBA/ MBA or equivalent degree from a reputed University.
3-6 years of experience in a call center environment.