Kissan Enigneering (Pvt) Ltd is looking for young and dynamic manager to lead its HR department. Interested candidates must have sound knowledge of HR and Accounting principles.
- Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Management of Bio-metric Attendance system and Payroll module in SAP for all units of Kissan Engineering.
- Deal with compliance issues pertaining to Social Security, EOBI and other regulatory departments.
- Prepare annual salary increment plans based on individual and department performance.
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Unpaid Deduction calculations and Text messages for late and un-announced absentees.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.