About Magna Foodservice Ltd:
We are a leading UK based food service/food solutions company that has exceeded all expectations and managed to have a record year during a pandemic.
We have adapted extremely well and have ambitious growth plans to double our business over the next few years both in the UK and internationally.
This is a very exciting role and brand-new position for us as we look to take the next step in our journey.
· Coordinate with team to ensure all SKUs among all brands are always available / in-stock.
· Prevent overstocking + minimize storage costs.
· Forecast demand and create supply plans that ensure the availability of products.
· Monitor forecasts and demand plans to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
· Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers and freight forwarders.
· Negotiate contracts for transportation services.
· Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
· Monitor supplier performance to assess the ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
· Plan, manage and coordinate all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary products and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
· Work directly with other departments to determine the most cost-effective shipping solution for product transportation.
· Identify process bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner.
· Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
· Know the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, focusing on continuous improvement.
· Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
· Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
· Excellent interpersonal skills as interacting and working with cross-business teams and third-party manufacturing.