We are a fast-growing online training provider with a base in the UK and a support office in Pakistan. We are looking for a driven Assistant Accounts Officer with a basic understanding of financial principles and terms ready for an immersive real-world experience. Initially, we are offering an internship which will lead to a permanent job depending upon the performance.
Role and Responsibilities The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, a High IQ level, and high English language proficiency level.
- Responsible for the preparation of financial reports and analyzing accurate financial data daily.
- Learn more about bookkeeping software's and assist with other accounting activities like payroll, tax-related matters and petty cash data reconciliation.
- Have an aptitude for math and expertise with computers and MS Office.
- Possess a high level of accuracy, efficiency and responsibility, especially when multi-tasking.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Should be motivated and has a strong desire to take up new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Clear Accounting concepts.
- Work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Able to handle essential and confidential information with integrity.