KUALITATEM PVT LTD
Kualitatem is an Independent Software Auditing, IS Auditing, Security and Risk Assessment Company providing consulting services to a global clientele.
The selected incumbent will work closely with fellow QA and Test engineers and will be responsible for team leading and client communication. In order to be an effective team member, he/ she should have knowledge of testing backend components for high traffic websites, experience with customized QA and development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles. The Software QA Engineer is responsible for understanding design specifications as well as designing and running all tests. Candidate having banking background will be a plus.
- Lead the development of QA test strategies, test plans and other quality assurance standards
- Work closely with on site and off shore QA engineers, development and project/product management team members to define, create and execute quality assurance testing for startup and enterprise software products and services.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to create QA artifacts
- Lead the efforts to implement QA automation to expedite smoke and regression testing.
- Create QA progress/status reports and facilitate internal and external quality review meetings.
- Analyzing system features and functionality and determining the best approach and techniques to test (black box, white box, stress/load, data integrity, security, automation)
- Conduct software testing effectively and efficiently across desktop, web , mobile and emerging technologies
- Develop and exhibit advanced level knowledge of QA lifecycle
- Be a progressive thinker to optimize QA efforts and expedite the required testing process.
- Mentor other team members in testing processes and tools.
- Facilitate quality assurance and implementation discussion between Kualitatem and vendors
- Understand business requirements, prepare test estimates and test plans, conduct test execution and prepare results
- Keenly take up and pursue research and development activities
- Provide assistance and training to team members as required
- Identify and take up self-learning opportunities
- Must have 7+ years of experience of in Software Testing and experience of leading a team
- Familiarity with QA processes, gathering requirements, writing specifications and test plans.
- Understanding of multiple tools for automation, bug management and test management including but not limited to selenium, loadrunner, bugzilla, mantis, testlink, etc.
- Hands on testing experience in multiple domains with mastery of test management lifecycle and developing test strategies.
- Must have handled QA projects from start to finish with an understanding of how to establish a test management process.
- Experience in creating and executing Test Plans, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases.
- Expertise in functional and nonfunctional test execution and reporting.
- Expert in web architecture and technologies over multiple platforms
- Must have a college education with an under graduate or post graduate degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to present and interact with different stakeholders in global settings
- Elaborate analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, having a passion for learning
- Be able to train other resources.