As the Head of Growth you are responsible for both user acquisition and monetisation within our hyper-casual mobile games. You follow data and use contacts to learn and improve the methods by which we gain and make money from our users.You can either work REMOTELY or in our Leamington Spa office surrounded by a great bunch of people!What you tell your friends you do“I handle millions of dollars of advertising spend and revenue; using the latest digital marketing methods and channels to ensure we have the biggest user base possible! ”What you will really be doing
- Devising overarching UA and Monetisation strategies with the assistance of the Head of Digital Marketing and other team members.
- Overseeing the launches of our games, working with ad network partners to maximise scale and revenue
- Observing and influencing day-to-day UA & Monetisation performance, directing the existing UA & Monetisation teams to ensure our spend and revenue are optimised post-launch and that expectations are met and ever-improved.
- Working at the head of an established team of 6-10 hyper-casual UA & Monetisation experts, extracting the best out of each person.
- Staying abreast of the latest industry trends and developments to ensure the team is at the cutting edge of UA & Monetisation techniques.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting-edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it. We even have a robot!
Skills and requirements
- Over 5 years of experience leading a team of data-minded specialists within the mobile industry
- Expert knowledge of mobile user acquisition and monetisation techniques
- Familiarity with the hyper-casual industry and the quirks that make it unique
- Motivating personality with a passion for strategic thinking and high-stakes campaign activity