LAM AID - A British MNC, specialized in Hybrid Mobile Applications and Web Portals. We are promoting Asia and Middle East and connecting them to the World
Doc Aid * Soul Mate * Guy Hub * Yes Mam * Taahaa * Laaiba * Brit Star * Aainaa * Homeland * Audio to Text * Online Magazine * OTE - Online Training and Education * Vote Bank * City Jinn * Taseen * Angels * Job Aid * The Aid
Position: Student Ambassador cum Volunteer – Freelance
(Females are highly encouraged to apply)
Location: Work from Home and Institute
- To work with and for the Company, Outreach off-campus activities as a Student Ambassador; this will include promoting and marketing our products, connect users, sellers, etc for us. The Student Ambassador will also do the volunteering work (as and when required) for the Company.
- To be a positive role model encouraging young people to consider the Lam Aid organization as a viable and attractive option.
- To offer support to all young people and fellow staff members involved in the activities, in a safe and friendly manner.
- To encourage people of different aspects to explore LAM AID services as a viable option for the future.
- To mentor individuals or small groups, either in telephonic sessions or through e-mentoring.
- The Student Ambassador will reach out to other fellow students of great capability for the LAM AID organization.
- To master the different applications of Lam Aid, increase more connections to personal network and can train others to install and run the applications.
- To share posts in different social media as well as fellow students so as to increase awareness and actively participate in funding for charity.
- Have full knowledge and efficient to demonstrate all the apps, its related web portals and features, make fellow students understand the benefits of using mobile apps and web portals developed by Lam Aid such as GuyHub, BritStar, OTE, CityJinn, Soul Mate, Doc Aid, Job Aid etc
· Protect Lam Aid as well as its subsidiaries/agents/officers from all sorts of misrepresentations, troubles, claims and danger.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Experience in working with young people and/or interest in doing so.
- Understanding of objectives of the company.
- Evidence of enthusiasm and positive approach to Social media platforms.
- Experience in making presentations for marketing purpose.
- Experience of/or willingness to make presentations.
- Reliability and commitment.
- Exceptional time management.
- Speak in English, Hindi, Urdu, Bengali and Arabic is a plus point but not mandatory.
- Proficient in computer use, tech savvy.
- Should be registered as student to any College/University.
- Must be non political regular student.
- Graduate/Post Graduate/Diploma (2-3) yrs in any discipline.
- Improves School and College Experience
- Provides Better Job Prospects
- Develops Corporate Communities
- Volunteering Builds Community
- Increases Socializing
- Becoming more informed about the brand you are representing.
- Flexibility around your studies.
- Gaining transferable skills for the workplace.
- Independence and creativity with working.
- Self-development and confidence boosting.
- Steady income while learning.
- Life time opportunity to work as Volunteer/ Fund Raiser for The Aid.
By joining our team, you will be rewarded with monetary benefits (certain percentages of profits, generated from your signup users) so that you can earn unlimited regular income for promoting and marketing our services.
Remuneration: Incentive/ Profit sharing model
Post: 2 – 4 Student Ambassador per Academy
All cities of Pakistan