The majority of the work is typing and drafting letters and various other documents. The head of the office requires an individual who is good in computer skills and uses microsoft word efficiently. The role of the individual would include but is not limited to;
- Assisting in meetings,
- Taking down notes and dictation,
- Writing emails and making other documents,
- Filing and documentation,
- Managing the office,
- Reciving guests of the office,
- Assisting in serving snacks and tea to the guests and the office team,
- Doing basic excel work,
- Setting appointments, meetings, travel plans for the office team, and
- Other office work
The timing would mainly be from 10 to 6. As it is a privately owned small office, the individual would also have the time to do any work of their own when there is less work pressure in the office.
Most importantly, you have to be hard working, honest and dedicated.
*Anyone who fits the above description, with or without previous experience can apply
*Breakfast and lunch will be provided at the office
A Small Privately Owned Law & Arbitration Office